Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Showers

Happy Wednesday,I hope everyone if doing well and is having a positive week.

 Beautiful weather here in Fl, Our pool is now open. My knee is starting to do better sill have 9 months till it will be healed,  Thank God for my wonderful husband, he has been A true saint with all he has been and is doing to care for me. could not ask for a better life.


Today I used black and white card stock from Michaels I used my 
Tim Holtz cling mounted 7pc stamp set
I added 3 lg black gems, Black ribbon and bow from my stash.
 this was a very simple card  and I enjoyed creating it.

Thank you for stopping by it is always a honor to have you visit . I would enjoy it if you would become a follower of my blog. i will be happy to do the same for you, I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Simon Wednesday Challenge -Showers & or Flowers


God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Dottie! I love the classic look of black & white cards and the image is fabulous.
    I'm so pleased to hear your knee is starting to feel better :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!