Thursday, June 1, 2017

Cherries and Gingham

Happy Thursday and wow it is already June 1st. Time is flying by really fast. this is my first card that I am using for a challenge at
Paper Sweeties,  

 Today I used products from my stash, I used white card stock, cherry paper, gingham and cherry ribbon and bow. I added a tag and a little girl with a balloon and stamped it HAPPY BIRTHDAY from my stash.
thank you so much for visiting my blog today, It is always a honor and pleasure to have you stop by. I would like it very much if you would become a new follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I am sharing my card in the following challenge
Paper Sweeties
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie
  

4 comments:

  1. This is really cute, Dottie. Thanks so much for sharing in our June Challenge. The inspiration photo is a really fun one, and you did a great job.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! Love this one too! So so sweet and I'm really digging that cherries paper.... beautiful! Thank you again for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely darling! I adore the way you layered everything! The gingham ribbon is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet card, luv the little plaid bow, awesome! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!