Tuesday, June 13, 2017

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Happy Tuesday Everyone I know I am a tad Late posting my card for this challenge, been a little busy.


Today I used White card stock, French Country Stack by DCWV from my stash., some Coral seem binding, and pretty white lace at the bottom of my card and some white flowers. .I also used my Spellbinder Die cuts Labels Twenty. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today it is always a pleasure to have you visit. I love reading your comments. I would like it very much if you would become a New follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Word Art Wednesday 286-287

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

Please say prayers for a friend of over 40 yrs she is in
 St.Petersburg Hospital. Fl "Joan Furlong"
Thank you .

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful anniversary card, Dottie. Thanks so much for taking the time to join our challenge. It's very much appreciated. Have a blessed week!
    Karen Lethworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I'd love to have you visit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!