Thursday, June 1, 2017

Pink Cherries

Happy Thursday evening everyone, I am going a little off the colors for the challenge at  Paper Sweeties.  but I am still going with the cherries.I found some pretty pink cherry ribbon in my stash so  I decided to do one in pink rather then red.
I used pink card stock printed deep pink and lighter pink craft stock I used my MS punch to do the bottom of the card with pink cherry ribbon underneath layered. I added a tag I also found in my stash happy Birthday to you. I added 2 pink flower gems. I also added a bow made from the pink cherry ribbon.

Thank you so much for visiting, it is always a honor to have you stop by. I would like it very much if you would become a new follower of my blog and I will be happy to do the same for you. I enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenges
 Paper Sweeties
Word Art Wednesday
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

4 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty! Awesome that you're playing along at Paper Sweeties this month! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ribbon is PERFECT for this challenge! I love the soft colors you used on this creation! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pretty card! It's an awesome birthday card, Dottie! And, more sweet ribbon with the cherries!:-) Thanks again for joining our challenge this month at Paper Sweeties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!