Thursday, June 1, 2017

thanks So MUCH

Happy Thursday everyone, what a beautiful day here in Florida. I love the Inspiration photo for Paper sweeties .# 56
today I used cream color paper, a plaid Red paper, I used my cherry wood stamp, and colored it in with my  COPIC sketch # G09,E07YG11.
I used my octagon die cuts and added some Red gem's and then a Ribbon bow with cherries on it.
I also used cream colored lace along the bottom of my card. I used  some pop dots from my stash.
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by. I would like it very much if you would leave me a comment and a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. it is always nice to meet new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Paper Sweeties #56 
Word art Wednesday - anything goes
Simon Wednesday challenge - anything goes
God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

4 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation! You are on fire! Thanks again for playing along with us at Paper Sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is as sweet as the last! Love that cherry image! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, love the ribbon and card design.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card with the cherries! Pretty trim and just love the ribbon with cherries on it! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this month at Paper Sweeties! Please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!