Monday, June 12, 2017

Touchy Feely- Vintage

Happy Monday everyone, another beautiful day here in Florida ! been a busy Morning Hubby and I just re- did our Enclosure with New carpet indoor - outdoor  Pretty tropical. I'll post pix at the bottom.

Today I used mostly Tim Hotlz products all from my stash, brown card stock, tag SPECIAL DELIVERY a Clock added a chain a round  5 cent piece and a wooden star. a piece of corrugated paper & ruler.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I love playing along in all challenges. it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, I would like it very much if you would leave a comment, and a follower of my blog and I will be happy to do the same for you.

I'm sharing my card at the following challenge.

 Simon says Monday. Touchy feely- Vintage

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

1 comment:

  1. I love all the elements you put on your card. Great texture! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!