Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Living in paradise

Happy Wednesday, hope everyone is doing well, today I chose to do my card "Living in paradise" 12 months of the year. the weather here on the West Coast of Tampabay is always  so nice. my family goes swimming in December its a little cool for us but the water temp is in the 70's when we prefer 86*. They are young and originally from Jersey so that is still warm to them. no SNOW  always lovely weather we have 2 seasons spring summer and spring. LOL


Now on to my card  today I used scrap paper from my stash, Copic pens, sea shells added beads to my palm tree for my coconuts. (They don't turn Brown until they are ripe )I used my North Coast Creations Stamp "WARMEST WISHES"  
I added  lime green ribbon and a multi color Doilie from my stash. I also used my spellbinder large circle die cut and my metal palm-tree 
 Thank you for stopping by my blog, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by, I would like it if you would become a new follower of my blog, and I will be happy to do the same for you. it is always nice to meet new blog friends. 

 God Bless
    Hugs
  Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenges.  

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday challenge - anything goes. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Summer card Dottie! I love the scene you've created & you've embellished it beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderdul job on this card. Thanks for blessing us with your creation at Word Art Wednesday. Please join us again in our current challenge. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Philippians 1:6 which says, "For I am confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will continue to perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." Have a blessed day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!