Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Fall in Glass.


Hello Everyone, posting a little late in the day, Hubby took me out to dinner and then he took me shopping at our new Seminole Mall , such great stores there, I went to 5 Below, Tuesday Morning. wow what great stores. I bought some beautiful lanterns, a brass and a metal one, and some other goodies for my craft room.

This one has a scarecrow,A pumpkin in a Bucket with flower's,My Country Cousin wagon ( that Our kids gave me over 30 years ago)
Gary, Ginny, Melissa, Stacey, Marie and Jodee. ( Remembering the Good times ) filled with straw from Dollar Tree, small Pumpkins and larger pumpkins a owl In side the glass Lots of Fall Leaves and a small dish on top decorated with Apples and and things. 

 Thank you for stopping by it is always nice to have you stop by. I hope you will leave me comments on my blog I enjoy reading each of them.


I'm sharing this in the following challenge.
Simon Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes.


God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie
 Tomorrow I am going to build another one out of metal. I'll post it some time tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and creative too !!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!