Monday, August 7, 2017

Happy Birthday

Happy Monday everyone I sure hope you all had a good weekend, WE had a great friend  visit us from NJ he was a SGT On the Woodbridge police department  but is now retired Brother and Sister in Blue they never break that BLUE Line .__________________.


Today I made a Birthday card for today challenge at Simon Says Monday I used white card stock layered a pretty multi color plaid added ribbon  bow, & beautiful roses and spiral from RRR. 
I added a oval  and stamped Happy Birthday using my wood block stamp and Classic Stampin' pad by Stampin UP! Lovely Lilac. 



                               BROTHERS IN BLUE FOR LIFE


                                         
Thank you ever so much for stopping by It is always a Pleasure to have you visit. I love reading your comments.on my blog. 


I'm sharing my card today in the following challenge.

Simon Monday Challenge - Happy Birthday 

    God Bless
        Hugs
       Dottie 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Dottie! I love the plaid background and the addition of pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!