Wednesday, August 16, 2017

seasons change, God remains

Happy Wednesday everyone, I always enjoy playing along. I am late today as this morning I had to go with my Joe to his Heart Dr. for more tests. so I go side tracked doing what I need to for him.



Today My card I made from cream craft paper and CANSON WATERCOLOR PAPER.  I used my Our Daily Bread design" Seasons Change and Wheelbarrow stamps.I used my leaf die cuts and a fall colored ribbon across the center of my card. I used Khaki ink by Simon Says.  my copic sketch pens and a couple of pop dots.from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today I always enjoy my visitors and follower leaving me a message. I would like it very much if you would become a new follower of my blog and I will be happy to do the same for you.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenges.
Simon Wednesday Challenge - Sentiment
Word Art Wednesday # 296-297  - Anything goes

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Harvest card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!