Tuesday, September 19, 2017

A corn Chucky

Happy Tuesday everyone. Our Internet has been off and on since the storm. We did pretty good,  Irma took part of our back fence down, but with the help of others, Hubby put new poles in and now it is back up. lots of branches came down due to the wind. and the funny thing is, we dont have any trees.

Today I used tan card stock a printed paper over it and then stamped my Squirrel Acorn Chucky  by " North Coast Creations"
I used my colored pencils to color him in and added some leafs , Bought on AMAZON .
 I added some twine, and stamped thanks so much. 

We have been extremely lucky with every storm, for the past 26 years.
there is a story, We we're told Yrs ago that this is blessed grounds,
by the Seminole Indians.  The last big storm to hit our area was in 1922.

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today, I am sorry I have not been very active as I was, but just have not been feeling very good.
I am so thankful for my Joe he takes very good care of me! he is a blessing in my life as he said I am in his.

I am very thankful for all of my followers, it is always a blessing to have you stop by and I love reading each of your comments. 

I am sharing my card today in the following Challenge.

Simon Monday Challenge - Shimmer & Shine


God Bless
   Hugs
   Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!