Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Heavy Metal

Hello one and all, didn't have time yesterday  to do  my card it was my 65th Birthday and we were busy all day., the Grandchildren were calling I went to my BFF and enjoyed having special time with her, I got lovely gifts, Money Gift cards etc. and Honey took me to OUTBACK for a great dinner. so all in all it was a wonderful day.


Today I made this card for this challenge HEAVY METAL , all the things I used supplies I had in my stash, but it was Fun looking through it to find what I was looking for, So I used Chevron GOLD and White card stock, Cream card stock a doiley , a large clock and gave it Gold hands using my string in gold. I used my Darice Embossing folder -assorted clocks


thank you for vising my blog it is always a honor and a Blessing to have you stop by, I love reading the comments.


I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Simon Monday Challenge - Heavy Metal

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!