Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Happy Birthday

Happy Wednesday everyone. I have some very positive news today. My Daughter Ginny went through her mastectomy surgery yesterday. I am Happy to report our prayers have been answered and she did very good.

                   Now on to today's challenge Happy Birthday.


today I used my Spellbinder Chantilly paper lace die cut set, 
Pink  and White card stock, and a pink and white printed card stock all from my stash.
 I used Pink and White roses and a White spiral and Pink Mulberry flowers
 I used my MS hand punch for the deep pink Butterfly,pink gems from my stash. I added Happy Birthday using my clear stamp and a pink and white polka dot bow also from my stash.

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge.
Simon Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday

thank you for visiting my blog it is always a pleasure to have you visit. I enjoy reading your comments. 


show me some love
       Hugs
             Dottie

My Daughter had her surgery yesterday and is doing very good. thank God. I am requesting for my blog friends to please send her a get well card that you have made I know it will help her get through this process.
Her name is  Ginny Polimeda
                    114 Stephany Lane
                   Statenville Ga,31648

please keep my daughter in your prayers and thank you for all of your prayers through out this for Ginny. ( her favorite color is Purple)

 Thank you in advance
         Hugs
       Dottie 

 


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful to hear your duaghter’s surgery went well. I will be keeping her in prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!