Monday, May 21, 2018

Get Well soon soon soon Tina

Happy Monday wow another moth that has gone by us all so fast. already the 21st of May, So much has been going on, can't believe we are here in our new home almost a month already. I'm sorry I have been MIA, we had two weeks before our move and My honey was rushed by ambulance to Tamps general, yes again with the Leg issue, well the repair from 3 yrs ago was leaking blood back into the area. Thank God he is doing well and we made the big move, he wasn't aloud to do anything, thank god for Joe's Bro Bob,  he  saved us both with all of this. Ill post pix of the new home in a bit.

But first on to my card. today I Used my New Stampendous! cling rubber stamp " Cling Lilac Aroma" I used a light green card stock and along the bottom I used my MS hand punch, I then Used white card stock and used my stamp, then using my copic pens I colored in my little mouse and the Lilac. once I had it all colored in I used My wood block stamp Get well  soon soon soon . I added 3 lavender pearls.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
 House-Mouse & Friends Monday - anything goes

 thank you so much for visiting it is always a honor and blessing to have you stop by. I love reading the comment. I would also Like it if you would become a new follower of my blog.

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

Now I'll share some of my pix of our new home:
Foyer :

fireplace in Dining room
formal living room

Formal Dining room
Family Room
formal living room
Family Room

Family Room
Many more pix the house is 2080 sq Ft. and we absolutely love it ! out of the city and deep in to the country. I have a beautiful kitchen and 3 bedrooms, One is the master bedroom and other is for our Gracie or guests and the 3rd is my hubby's new train room.can't wait until we can post it.

you all have a wonderful and safe week. I'll be back next week with another card for the challenge 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dottie am so sorry this comm is late but you didn't link up your card properly I have done some detective work so here I am to thank you for sharing your super sweet lilac mousey card one of my favourite spring mousey stamps. Gorgeous cas design. ..You new home looks amazing in such a short time very homely.

    Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & friends Mon chall

    Smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!