Tuesday, July 3, 2018

: Red White and/or Blue

Hello Everyone I hope you will all have a Happy and safe 4th of July.


today I make my card using Stars and Stripes Paper Pad. White Card stock. my Tim Holtz Mini Crazy Birds & things.
I used my Tim Holtz Distress Markers Barn door,  faded jeans, & broken china
I also used my  #and letter die cut  and my Tim Holtz 13 die set (celebrate).

thank you for stopping by it is always a pleasure to have you visit.

I'm sharing my card today in the following challenge

Simon Monday Challenge - Red White and or Blue


 Hugs 
Dottie 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card Dottie and how adorable is that crazy bird all dressed up for the 4th of July party, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!