Sunday, January 16, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥Thank You ♥ ♥ ♥




I bought open stock paper at Joanne's, it is a very soft Yellow. I folded it cut it,and added some embellishments some very simple and easy to put together.

I used orange and white gingham thin ribbon punched 10 holes along the bottom of the card and weaved through the ribbon I then made a small bow for the left top corner to match
I put 2 peach and orange flowers with a tan brad in the center of each. The letter are by KC Company " Brenda Walton" I put a tag at the mid right and The words
"THANK YOU" below it above the flowers on the left side I added a bug. and then to finish it off I added a snail to the lower right corner. in small writing on the very bottom of my card it reads "Hold a true friend with both hands"


Thanks for stopping by.
~God Bless~


Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Dottie! This is the first date I could open the comment box! Not sure what's wrong but at least we know that it worked here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!