Tuesday, February 1, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥My Little Craft room♥ ♥ ♥ "Thanks Honey"♥ ♥ ♥








I Just want to share my little craft room my hubby built for me> he is the greatest. he always figures out a way to make me happy.
It isn't very big , but yet big enough for me.I have everything I need in here and have room to add to it if I need to. My computer a TV and all my supplies plus like I said I have room for lots more... Hope you like My cozy little room..


Thanks for stopping by.
~God Bless~


Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥



UPDATE On my craft room ~ I love making my cards and working with paper altering things it is just so very relaxing for me. I am so very grateful for all the wonderful things I have and know I will be getting more soon for this special relaxing place. I am very fortunate to have such a very loving husband, he has been helping me get more and more supplies all of the time. but I still need many more fun thing to add to my room . thanks Honey I love you so much.
I will post more pix at a later date .. thanks you all for stopping by and making comments on my card.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous little place - its like a cubby hole filled with loads of crafty goodies. I could spend hours in there. Your husband has done a brill job! :) Enjoy.

    Lou Mac. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!