Tuesday, March 29, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Birthday Jodee ♥ ♥ ♥


I made this special card for our wonderful sweet daughter Jodee she just loves the color Green so I decided to do it all in green. I used card stock that I had left over from another project it is by DCWV
I added a tiny green teddy two lime green Bows and a picture of her 3 yr old BEAUTIFUL daughter. I then used some embellishments and a lovely saying inside.
" Its impossible to measure
just how dear
you've always been
or how precious
are the joys you've given
time and time again.
its impossible to measure
just how much
we're wishing you
The very best thing possible
now and your whole life through.
Happy Birthday

thank you for stopping by please come and visit again soon.

~ God Bless ~
♥ ♥ ♥ Hugs :o) ♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!