Tuesday, March 1, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥ My Sunny Friend ♥ ♥ ♥



I took some of my old stock I have made by Anna Griffin ( Plaid all night Media and also paper by Deja Views( lavender) . I used my rubber stamp that reads "My Sunny Friend" I used two colors to stamp this on my card stock. I then made my baby blue butterfly's and added a deeper color behind each one to enhance them . I added two mini pears on them and then added pearl swirl with a pearl flower's by Recollections I also took my quick borders and made a fence on a light blue paper and put a lavender ribbon and added a bow I put this on with pop dots. I enjoy making each card with my new ideas. please stop back and visit again . thank you for your visit and your welcome to become one of my followers
~ God Bless~
♥ ♥ ♥Hugs♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new design and pinkness of your blog. Very cute. what are pop dots?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!