Friday, March 4, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥ Wedding Wishes ♥ ♥ ♥




I used textured paper by Bazzill( White I then used my sizzix die cut for frames and used the large frame I put satin ribbon across the bottom of the card and then added some embellishments to it In the center of the frame and added a satin Bow under the love doves I added Loved Doves on a glittered heart and a small white bow I also added some small glittered flowers with a mini pearl in the center of each one. On the right side I added a scalloped edged textured paper and added the Letter"S" again with love doves.
This is a special Card for a nephew of ours for his wedding in June
I hope you enjoyed this card I loved creating it for him/ them ♥ ♥ ♥

~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
Dottie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dottie, thanks for the message you left in my chat box :)
    I love white cards and you did a fab job. I've never actually tried making an all white card before because I wouldn't know where to start lol.
    Love that satin ribbon, it's gorgeous!!
    Hugs Lora x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!