Tuesday, April 12, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥ IT'S A GIRL ♥ ♥ ♥


I made this card It's A Girl" I used textured Pink paper by Bazzill Basics. it is a hot pink in color I then added a baby bib, 3 hearts a baby carriage and a baby diaper pin with a bunny on it. I then added a hot pink ribbon across the bottom of the card made a bow and Hot glued it in place, then added a baby bottle to the center of the bow.and a little pink and white bow on the right side top of the card.
the embellishments I used are made by Jolee's boutique. this is made as a money card it has a pocket in side to put a gift.
I hope you for visiting, please come and visit again soon.

~ God Bless ~
♥ ♥ ♥ Hugs :o) ♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

2 comments:

  1. It's soooo cute. What a great idea to make it a money card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card ...and wonderful blog with lots to see...tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!