Friday, May 27, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥ALTERED TRINKET BOX♥ ♥ ♥






I altered this little wooden box, first I removed the latch and then using lime green solid paper for the box and a soft floral print for the top. I glued it all in place and then added a cream color ribbon and then put a thin lime green in the center of it . I then made a lime green bow for the top and added a pink rose.
I love doing these little boxes, they can be given for little gifts or even a thank you for a shower or wedding favor you can decorate to go with the occasion.
Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog I hope you visit again soon. I love your comments so please leave me one.
Have a very happy and safe Memorial day weekend. Please keep our men and woman in our military,police and firefighter in your prayers.
~God Bless~
Hugs:o)♥
Dottie

1 comment:

  1. A lovely finish to this box.. Your a 'crafty lady' for sure. Thanks for all your support and encouragement.
    BJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!