Sunday, May 1, 2011

♥ ♥ little Altered Jewerly box ♥ ♥








I made this little altered Jewelry box for our Daughter Jodee to match her New Room, I found this very close print made by Cosette Collection, I used a pretty gray and cream colored flower for the top by Boutique Fleur ( Recollections) along with
lime green and black ribbon. I love to make these they are fun to design I will be posting another one of these very soon. I hope you enjoyed it . and thank you for your visiting and do visit again.
~ God Bless ~
♥ ♥ Hugs :o)♥ ♥
Dottie

3 comments:

  1. So adorable. Love your altered box.

    Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous repurposing. your daughter will be so luck to have this. thanks for joining us at PaperPlay this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, love how the room looks and love that the box matches it perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!