Saturday, July 28, 2012

Just a Note





Welcome to my Blog !  I made this card for the Pretty Palette challenge,  I hope you like it, I loved making it ..


Here are the supplies needed to make this card.
1 - Green  bow & Hand made stick pin
2 -double sided tape
3- card stock by STAMPIN'UP!
4 - hot Glue gun
5 -  Rubber Stamp " Just a Note"
6 - Black Ink by STAMPIN'UP!
7-  Liquid Pearls
8 -  MS Butterfly hand punches


How I created this card:
First I used my card stock, by STAMPIN'UP!
  I then layered my papers  after I had everything in place,I glued everything & added the Bow to  the top left of my card  then added the stick pin I made then I added the two Butterfly's and my Liquid Pearls
 I hope you enjoyed this card I love making them
thank you again for visiting and I hope you visit again soon
even become a follower.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs
    Dottie

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
 http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/?p=3940

2 comments:

  1. Dottie, lovely use of ribbon and the liquid pearls! Thanks for joining us at MTME pretty palette! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Dottie! I love the butterflies and that gorgeous bow! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!