Wednesday, July 25, 2012

MOJO251. Love You



Welcome to my blog I hope you enjoy what I have made for the Mojo Monday 251 Challenge.

Here is my list of products I used on this project.

1 - card stock by STAMPIN'UP!
2 - floral paper design  by this & that
3 - paper doilie
4 - Liquid pearls  teal and pink
5 -  Lacey ribbon
6 -  stick pin hand make in green teal pink and clear
7 - Rubber stamp LOVE YOU
8 -  Light blue mini rose
9 - Red ink by STAMPIN' UP!
10- Double faced tape
11 - Green butterfly  Martha Stewart hand punch
12 - Hot glue gun.  


I put all my papers in place I glued them. then using my hot glue gun I glued the Bow and  butterfly to my Card.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will leave a comment I enjoy reading each one.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs
    Dottie

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2012/06/mojo-monday-251html

2 comments:

  1. This is what I have been searching in quite a few web pages and I ultimately identified it right here. Wonderful post. I am so impressed. Could under no circumstances imagine of these a point is attainable with it…I imagine you have a excellent information in particular while dealings with these kinds of topics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Dottie!! :) I love doilies and girly cards and you did a really great job with this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!