Monday, September 1, 2014

Welcome Fall









Welcome to my blog!  I love doing these challenges each week, and making special cards as well.
I do hope you will leave me a comment when you're done looking at my card.  I would also love to have you as a follower, and I will follow you in return.   Here is the list of things I used, but you do not need to use the same products; just let your creativity flow.

1 - moss green card stock
2 -plaid card stock
3 -orange and white paper
4 - sage  thin Bow
5 - white card stock
6  moss green felt leaf
7 - double faced tape
8- hot glue gun
9 - Orange ribbon
10 - Fall leaves and lawn fawn sequins
11 - wood stamp Family
Thank your for visiting!
   God Bless
        Hugs,








http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/


Then I realized that it is good and proper for a man to eat and drink, and to find satisfaction in his toilsome labor under the sun during the few days of life God has given him--for this is his lot." - Ecclesiastes 5:18 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!