Sunday, February 1, 2015

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 170 - Add a Flourish ~ Your my FAVORITE

1- sage craft card stock
2- printed  Rose card stock
3-Tag- You are my FAVORITE
4 - Pink twine and bow
5 - Pink Roses
6 - hot glue
7- scotch double sided taped
8 - Cherry Lynn Design Dutch Scallop Square DL140
9 - Cherry Lynn Design Fanciful Flourish B117
10 - pink gems 
11 - sizzix  flower with brad in the center.

I would appreciate it  if you to leave me a  comment, 

I would like it very much for you to become a follower on my blog.
 

At the top of the blog I have Blog candy just follow the rule and you may be the lucky one to win it.
 


God Bless
    Hugs,












http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.com/
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/
http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Dottie, love those rich colors. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty design Dottie and I like how you paper pieced parts of your flourish around your card. Thanks for joining in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge and good luck.
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card. I love the papers and dies you used and of course the beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color choices here - pink and black are so striking and your design is lovely! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour choice and love your use of the Dutch Scallop Square. Thank you for joining in on the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!