Sunday, March 1, 2015

Thank you With pearls




1-  pink card stock- 
2 - printed card stock
3 - white card stock 
4 - double faced tape
5- Felicity Tiny Doily DL243 By Cherry Lynn Design
6 -baby  Pink pearls
7 -cherry Lynn Design Dutch Scallop Square DL 140
8 -hot Glue
9 -  Cherry Lynn Design B117 Fanciful Flourish 
10- light green card stock 
11 - Baby Pink Bow


 Thank you so much for visiting my blog I have such pride in my creations every card is so different. I hope you will leave a comment and maybe even become a follower of mine.

God Bless
 Hugs

   
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/
http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Dottie, great mix of dies and embellishments. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Dottie! I LOVE that little Felicity Doily! It is so sweet. The pink pearls are beautiful and compliment your card nicely!
    Thank you for joining Cheery Lynn Challenges! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty feminine card Dottie and I love the mix of pearls with your Doily. Thanks for joining in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge and good luck.
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dottie Lovely card. I like the way you have tucked the doilies in at the top and bottom. Thanks for joining us in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge. The best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!