Thursday, April 23, 2015

make a wish

Welcome to my Blog, I hope you like this card, I on the other hand am not thrilled with it .I should have added a bow or something. I hope you will leave a comment and become a follower.again thank you for visiting.

 1 - dark pink card stock
 2 - tag- Celebrate by my minds eye
 3 - make a wish embellishment
 4 - red and blue flower
 5 - scalloped circle  green
 6 - tiny pink flower
 7 - wood stamp Happy B-Day
 8 - peach lace
 9 - cream card stock
10 - maroon ink
11 - double sided tape
12- pop dots



http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/
 http://somethingcrafty by dottie.blogspot.com/


again thank you for visiting.
 God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the different elements you added, they are stunning! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love all of the different textures! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!