Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Ice Cream

Welcome to my blog today, I love playing along in all challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used Kraft Buff Ivory, I then layered printed Ice cream paper from Michaels crafts i used my stamp " I Scream You Scream we all scream for ICE CREAM" by Simon Says STAMP !
ICE CREAM DREAM DREAM clear Clear Stamp set.I used by round hand punch, and embellishments from Michaels crafts .yellow polka dot Ribbon and Bow  from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you to become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.


I'm shairing my card in the following challenge:
 Simon Says blog 
The Kraft Journal #229
 .
God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!