Saturday, June 20, 2015

Little Star


 Hello everyone I'm a little late today posting but its been a very busy Saturday,  I  going to tell you all about this card.
 I love the products I used. I love playing along in the Challenges each week and Saturday as well.  I used baby blur card stock from my stash. I then used a flowered paper called Oh Darling by Crate Paper I then added the  embellishments are cardboard stickers also by Oh Darling. Bow and Lace by RRR .I stitched the bottom and left side of my card.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. I'd love to have you become   a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing this in the following Challenge

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

1 comment:

  1. I love Crate Paper. It's one of my all time favorites, and I can never get enough of it. This is one of my favorites of all their lines. I just got the new Journey set, but it's not as cute as this. What a sweet card.

    Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!