Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy Retirement

Welcome to my log I hope you're having a great week,  I love playing along with may challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards, I used Kraft Cover Warm Brown tones.
From the Kraft Outlet. 
I Used my Sizzix Original Frame die. l also used my  MS Hand Balloon Punch  . I used polka dot paper from my stash and a stamp  Happy Retirement by Magenta    
 Happy retirement  embossed in red using MS stamp pad and powder embossing.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenges.
Curtain call.blogspot.com
Simon Wednesday Challenge
The Kraft Journal

Thank you
 God Bless
  Dottie


5 comments:

  1. Super cute card Dottie. Love the sweet balloons and that frame. Awesome take on the photo. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge. Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a festive retirement card. Thank you for playing along with us again at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Dottie! I love the cute little balloons and the red frame is so striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty. I love the balloons and the colors. Hope you are having a great week.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely touch with the frame and love the balloons in the corner. Thanks for joining us at The Curtani Call.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!