Saturday, July 4, 2015

just be yourself

Happy 4th of July everyone I hope your all going to be with friends and family have lot of fin & be safe.
I love playing along in mist challenges, and I enjoy creating my cards. I used maroon card stock from my stash for the card cover. then I added my Red white Blue paper also from my stash. I layered more on with Navy Blue card stock and then light blue that has waves. I added some red twine and anchor, tiny boat,tag "just Be yourself. a sun using my
 Simon says STAMP  Color and Sun set. I Hope you enjoyed my card.
 Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would  be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
 Freshly made sketches challenge # 193  

 God Bless
    Hugs
   Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!