Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Full Moon challenge #412

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, I enjoy creating my cards.I used Brown Kraft Cover from the kraft Outlet
I went into my stash and chose to make this a Halloween card
using  Halloween Craft paper from Michaels Craft Store a sticker "FULL MOON "  also from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog , and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy manking new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following  challenge.
Mojo Monday challenge #412

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card. Those papers are so cool. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!