Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Snow flakes

I love playing along in all challenges, and I love creating my cards. I used cream card stock from Michaels craft store. I layered it with Christmas paper collection 2014 by ODBD.
I added glittered snow flakes  a salmon ribbon by RRR and a multi color bow with a snow flake on it. I used black ink by craft smart and stamped MERRY CHRISTMAS with my wood stamp by HERO ARTS 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wondeerful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I will be happy to do the same for you . I like making new blog friends.

I's sharing my card in the following challenge.
Our Daily Bread Design # 252

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the use of our challenge colors for a Christmas card- the snow flakes look wonderful as the background as well as the glittery accent with that fabulous ribbon treatment! Thanks for playing along with us at Our Daily Bread Designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card, Dottie. I love the pastel snow flakes. As the days are getting shorter, I know that real snowflakes will be here before I am ready.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, Dottie!! I just love the pastel snowflake background and the glistening snowflakes!! Unfortunately snow and Christmas will before we know it. Thanks for joining us at ODBD again this week!!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!