Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Fit as a Fiddle !

today I welcome you to my blog, starting off as a rough week, Hubby is having pain yet again, with his legs and arms, But I keep praying that he will feel better soon.

I love playing along in most challenges. and I love creating each of my cards. for this card I used teal craft paper from my stash. Classic Classic stampin' pad STAMPIN'UP! TAKEN WITH TEAL. I added a couple of flower a Butterfly a Tag a thin teal bow. and I stamped it using my clear stamps from Scrappy Moms by crafters- crafters- Local Lingo .
  I am honored to be a Guest designer for Scrappy Moms

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd always love  you to become a new follower of my blog, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Terrific Tuesday Scrappy Moms

 God Bless
  Hugs
  Dottie

2 comments:

  1. Great color combo, happy to be having you join us over at Scrappy Moms! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Dottie, I wish your hubbie were fit as a fiddle! And I hope that he soon finds out what the problem is. Your teal butterfly garden card is lovely!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!