Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy Holidays

Hello Everyone and I hope you have started off this week on a positive note. Christmas is come pretty fast, and I hope you  Have all that you want and need for this Christmas. I enjoy playing along in most challenges, and creating my cards.  these are the things I used to create this card.White Card Stock Green Card stock from Hobby Lobby. I added sequins from my stash. and some blue  I Design Thread by SINGER .
I added 2 CORINTHIANS 9:11 on the inside of my card.
I added a little Penguin by clear stamp Winter penguin - lawn fawn and stamped "happy HOLIDAYS" from that set. I used the snow flakes all around the scalloped edge in side my card using my BORDERING BLUE classic stampin pad by STAMPIN'UP!
I used my Spellbinder GRAND SCALLOPED OVALS. & my Sizzix Die # 554987Tree, Christmas.
Thank you for Vising my blog today, I would enjoy it very much if you would become a new follower of my blog. if you become a new follower please let me know in you're comment and I will be happy to do the same for you.I enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
ABC Christmas Challenge
Word Art Wednesday - #207 Anything goes.

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

2 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas card and the penguin is adorable. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Seen it over at Word Art Wednesday Linkup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!