Monday, November 9, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Thank you for Visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I love playing along in most challenges. and I thoroughly enjoy creating each of my cards.
I used Buff Ivory Cover Weight Cardstock from the Kraft Outlet , Orange twine & Vintage turkey Picture from my stash.  Thanksgiving Tag, and my seem binding from RRR.

I would like it very much if you would become a new follower of my blog, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

       "Wishing one and All a very Happy Thanksgiving"

I'm sharing my card today in the following Challenge
The Kraft Journal pick 3 
God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie.

1 comment:

  1. Like how wonderful the vintage Turkey looks w/ Doily in background & seam binding for complementing Autumn color.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!