Sunday, November 22, 2015

Merry Christmas

Happy Sunday!  There are just four more days until Thanksgiving Day!  It will be wonderful to have family and friends visit.  It's always a good and memorable time with lots of good food, fun, and laughter.

 I love playing along in lots of great challenges, and I love creating all of my cards.  I used 6x6 Winter Frost paper pad that I purchsed at Michaels Craft store.  I used two dies from Cheery Lynn Designs - their Snowflake # DL169, Merry Christmas # B186,  I added snowflake blue Ribbon-Ribbon by Christmas NOEL , a snow gem in the center of my large snowflake and a foam snowflake die by Simon Says Stamp.  I also used some gray & white craft card stock from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I will be more than happy to do the same for you.  I enjoy always making new blog friends, and I would love to stop by your blog to take a peek at what you've been creating.  It's always fun getting ideas from other crafters.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

Cherry Lynn Designs- Challenge #212 - Anything Goes

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - November Theme/Family and Friends - This is a card for a very dear friend.  And after all, isn't Christmas ALWAYS about family and friends?  I'm also applying for the Design Team.

V's Sweet Ideas Challenge Blog - Challenge #40 - BLING It On - I used a blingy glittery silver snowflake, and I just LOVE my BLING!

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the patterned paper and cute snowflakes. Thanks for joining us this week with cheery Lynn designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love the striped paper against the dies! Happy Thanksgiving to you and thank you for joining us in this week's Cheery Lynn Designs' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color combo and the beautiful snowflake - thanks for sharing your project at the 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! Love the colors and that big, glittery snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like the cool colours and focal snowflake. And I agree, Christmas is about family. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Dottie! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely color combo. That ribbon is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at 52 CCT.
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!