Wednesday, November 18, 2015

O, Give Thanks Unto the Lord

Hello one and all!  Wednesday is here already; and in just another eight days it will be THANKSGIVING Day........YUM!   Family, friends, such special times, and great memories too.  I can hardly wait.  I hope you all have a blessed day plannd as well.
I love playing along in lots of challenges, and I love creating each of my cards. I used Golden Rod craft stock by My Minds Eye, I layered printed fall paper over it that I took from my stash . I made two circles using my round die cut by Spellbinder.  Then, I cut one brown piece of foam and the prayer on the orange paper.  I added light blue ribbon by Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I also added a couple of leaves, gems & a button from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I will be happy to do the same for you (remember to let me know in your comment that you are a follower so that I can visit your blog and follow you).

I'm sharting my card in the following challenge:

Word Art Wednesday- Anything Goes/Challenge #210

God Bless You!

Hugs,
Dottie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Dottie! So festive and it really captures the fall season! I love it!
    Hugs!
    Charity
    www.collectivecreativity.blogspot.com
    Design Team Member for www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!