Wednesday, November 25, 2015

SING


Welcome to my blog, Tomorrow is already Thanksgiving, one month from today it will Be Christmas  bless us all Jesus !
    I want to wish everyone a very Happy and Blessed             Thanksgiving with you're family and friends.
Now on to the challenge .

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes # 211

I used the following supplies, cardinal Red Card stock by STAMPIN' UP!', Christmas paper by  Recollections Holiday Traditions Paper pad. Windowsill Candles #CDB121 Our daily Bread designs.Red bells and string from my stash. Psalm from Word Art Wednesday .and a cardinal red satin ribbon from my stash.I used my cupic pens-Cardinal Red # R59 -Lionet Gold#Y28-Veronese GreenG09.

again thank you for visiting today. I 'd love to have you become a New follower of my Blog and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making New blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Word Art Wednesday- Anything goes #211

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!