Sunday, November 15, 2015

Thankful

Happy Sunday, Hoping you are all having a safe and wonderful weekend. I am asking for prayers for FRANCE, it was a horrific thing that happened over there. Lets all keep them in our prayers. and pray it don't happen again here in America.

I love creating each of my cards and entering them in different  Challenges. I have been making them for about 6 yrs now and I love keeping busy doing them for Family and friends, and I love being able to sell them.I used scrap papers to make my wreath using my MS Hand punch branch, & leaf thumb punch from Michaels craft store, Stampin'Up! Pumpkin Pie' Ink Pad. I used my fall leaf ribbon for my bow from my stash. and I used my Verve Stamp Bountiful Harvest # vs-10-026 .

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. I would love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenges.
Classy Cards 'N Such.# 111

 God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dottie. Your fall wreath is so pretty. I love that you used the bright orange with it. It really makes your card pop. Hope you have had a great weekend. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card this week is so pretty Dottie. I love all the colors and textures in your leaves, they make the card so warm and thoughtful. Thank you for your entry in our weekly challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such. I always look forward to seeing what you create.
    Mindy~CCNS~DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!