Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Gingerbread man

Happy Wednesday! I am so sorry I have been MIA, So glad to report my Joe is doing much better he goes on the 22nd to have the 58 staples removed from his left leg.

Now on to my card:
I love playing along in most challenges, I thoroughly enjoy creating each of my cards. I used  Brown Kraft cover by Kraft Outlet. white glitter paper from Michaels Craft Store
added small googly eyes From my stash.  I used my sizzix die cut Gingerbread man ,  I added 2 red hearts, red and white zig zag ribbon a Tim Holtz Distress Marker"fire Brick". I used my clear stamp The Magic of Christmas by imaginisce.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a New follower of my blog. and I would be happy to do the same for you. I love making New blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Curtain Call - Milk and Cookies 
The Kraft Journal  - too much to do  

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so adorable! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable gingerbread man! love the snowflake border you added. thanks for linking up to curtain call!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!