Wednesday, February 24, 2016

celebrate

Hello everyone, boy Wednesday came fast.... and here we are again at another Simon Says challenge.  crazy weather here in Florida, thank God we are all safe But  South Florida had some really dangerous and bad weather today, all we had was a little Rain.

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I enjoy creating each of my cards.I used my clear stamp set Wine Diva! this is such a cute set and fun to use. I used CRAFT SMITh Card Stock.white card stock, some sequins, tan doiley from my stash. I used my cupic sketch pens, and  Black As Night stamp pad by STAMPIN'UP!

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you are having a wonderful week, I'd love for you to become a new follower of my blog and I will be happy to do the same for you.I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Simon Says Blog  work it   

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!