Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I will go before thee

Hello one and all :   I saw this morning the ground did not see his shadow, so that is good news for all of you up in the north, looks like a early spring..
 Here in sunny Florida it is in the mid 80's today, and we are loving it. We sure don't miss the cold anymore.


I love playing along in all challenges, and I love creating each of my cards. I used White Card stock, Pink card stock by BAZZILL .  I sewed all around my card first using a zig zag stitch then a straight stitch for the center of my card . using my Spellbinder  Labels Twenty, I also Used the Labels twenty on my prayer.  White satin ribbon with a over lay of a scalloped decorative ribbon,  using my thin Satin ribbon Pink & White I made my bow All from my stash.

 Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you're all having a wonderful and safe week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog & I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Our Daily Bread designs  # 270
 Blessings
   Dottie

3 comments:

  1. very pretty, love the soft pink and lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty, Dottie! Perfect take on the sketch!! The lace is a beautiful touch! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!