Wednesday, March 30, 2016

FAITH

Happy Wednesday everyone Hope you are all having a wonderful week.
I enjoy playing along in all challenges,and I love creating each of my cards. I used cream card stock, Cuttlebug Simple flowers embossing folder, Our daily Bread design BLUSHING ROSE COLLECTION. some gems pink rose and bow and Wood Veneer FAITH all from my stash.

Thank  you for visiting my blog today, I hope you will become one of my new followers and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Freshly Made Sketches #230

 God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love the embossed background and the wood sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. I love the vintage look. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely Dottie! The colours you've used are so soft and pretty. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!