Friday, March 4, 2016

How to catch a leprechaun



Happy Friday: I hope you all have fun plans for the weekend.
 as for us we will be opening up our pool. Just another beautiful warm day in Florida, Living a good life.

I enjoy making all of my cards and playing along in all challenges.

I used Old Olive Card stock and Old olive ink pad by Stampin'Up! I used a printed paper from our Daily Bread design. I made a Green and white gingham bow I made.
3 green glittered Roses. Tiny butterfly's using my MS hand punch. 3 green gems and a Oval piece of green foam and tag. I then added my smaller tag in the middle " How to catch a leprechaun and a green doilie all from my stash. I used Mulberry paper with Tamarind leaves, under the printed paper,  it was fun using and so very easy.

 Thank you for Visiting my blog today, I'd love to have you become a New follower of my blog and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always like making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Really Reasonable Ribbon 136 show me Green
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge touchy freely
God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

4 comments:

  1. what a super cute card! your post title and sentiment made me smile! I always thought it would be such fun to meet a leprechaun! tee hee!

    Thank you so much for playing along in our 'Show Me the Green Theme with Ribbon or Trims' challenge at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the sentiment as well! Pretty flowers and ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for this challenge. Thnks so much for sharing your talents wtih us. We love having you play along.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!!! thaks for playing at RRR

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!