Monday, March 28, 2016

STARS & DOTS

Hoping you all had a wonderful and very happy Easter. Ours was very blessed with our family all around.. we are so blessed to have our 4 kids and their other half we love them all. and 14 grandchildren and 3 great Grand Babies. We just learned Jodee and Paul will be moving to Ga in 3 yrs  that is when their oldest will be going into the Air Force.

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love creating each of my cards. I used white card stock and my Simon Says Stamp stencil STARS & DOTS.
I also used my classic stampin pads from STAMPIN'UP!
Tempting Turquoise,Taken with teal & Sage green. I used my die from Berry Branch from TOP Dog. 
I added some gems from my stash. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you will become a new follower and I will be happy to do the same for you.I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
AAA Cards  

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie  

2 comments:

  1. Super ombre effect stencilling, great card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!