Monday, April 18, 2016

Best Friend

Happy Monday, We had a lovely weekend with family ! Nothing like Loving Family all around and we are blessed to have a large family.We had beautiful weather all weekend and the kids were in our pool.
I love Playing along in all challenges,and enjoy Creating my cards.  Here are the things I used for this challenge.


Teal and White card stock.printed papers, I used my label BEST FRIEND & Teal Flowers, all from my stash .
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope everyone had a wonderful fun Weekend, I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Mojo Monday 444

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love those sweet little felt flowers. Such a darling card. Thanks for joining us over at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!