Thursday, April 14, 2016

Friendship Has its Perks

Happy Wednesday everyone, Hope you are all having a positive week & up-coming weekend.

I followed the sketch for Freshly made Sketches and this is what I cam up with, I used my WHATS BREWING? Clear stamp set by SIMON SAYS.
I used brown card stock and cream card stock, My black ink pad by Stampin'Up! I colored in my cup with Light Pink RV21 COPIC ciao sketch pens.

 Thank you so much for visiting my blog today I hope you will become a new follower and I will be happy to do the same for you, I always enjoy making New blog friends.

I'm sharing this card in the following challenges 
Freshly Made Sketches #232
Word Art Wednesday
 AAA Cards
God Bless 
  Hug
 Dottie

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dottie - Gail Scott here from WAW Family Friendly Challenge - thank you for linking up this week - I am loving the background on your card - and that hot drink - Yum! Please Come back again for our 2-week challenge - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun this is. Such a cute little coffee cup and the sentiment is darling. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great embossed background - it adds a fun texture. I also really like how you stamped the steam over the greeting to tie them together! Thanks so much for playing along at AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card. Love the steam over the greeting idea, so cool or should I say hot! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the textured background and cute coffee cup on this! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!